Shipping Details To Your Part Of The World
Shipping is always a concern and we have been working since the launch of Mountain Stream Teas to figure it out. Our two options at the moment:
1) Standard shipping to most places(free with purchase over 25$): This choice gets your package to you in about 3 weeks. Sometimes it takes only a week and a half, and if it gets caught in customs(looking at you Canada Post) it can take up to six. For North America, Europe, the Middle East and Far East Asia it is there within 3 weeks for 75% of our customers. Some reasons for delays:
- Canada: One in 20 Packages gets checked by Canadian customs and they take a LONG time. When that happens the package takes about 6 weeks, not 3.
- USA: The East Coast takes longer than the west coast and during the holiday season the wait can get a little excessive(6 weeks). Generally gets delivered within 3-4 weeks to most of the lower 48 and Hawaii.
- Europe: Shipping times depend on customs. If they make it through it is 3 weeks or so, if a bureaucrat has to look at it it can take 4-5 weeks. If there are special packing instructions to help it avoid excessive customs fees, please let us know.
2) Fast Shipping: We use EMS for the fast shipping option and they are great! It will be at your door within 3-7 business days and we have not had any problems with it yet. If you would prefer another company let us know.
Both our options offer tracking but the standard shipping option generally only offers tracking to the destination country and then stops. Some countries they will track to the door. The fast option tracks to your door.
EXCLUSIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
1) South America: If you are from here you know the mail service generally sucks on your beautiful continent. We can't offer the free shipping to you as the packages just get lost. The fast shipping works really well and usually doesn't get caught in customs.
2) Africa: It seems that the free shipping offer works but takes a VERY long time and it would depend on which country you are in. Send us an email and we can figure it out together.
If you have any more questions/comments about shipping please don't hesitate to get in touch!